Support The YWCA in Style at the Spring Trunk Show; Kick off Women’s History Month in Style
One of the things that makes our community great is that we get to work alongside locally-owned businesses that support our mission. One of those businesses, Dr. Rosenak’s Optical Options, is offering a fun spring event called a Trunk Show. A portion of sales will be designated to the YWCA in honor of Women’s History Month. Not only can you shop local and find a new, stylish look for spring, but you’ll support the YWCA Women’s Shelter, too!
This fun event will be:
- Thursday March 2, from 3-7 p.m. (view event flyer)
- Located at Dr. Rosenak’s Optical Options
- Fun for the whole family
The Spring Trunk Show is in honor of Women’s History Month, and will offer an opportunity to experience a special exhibit featuring the YWCA Women’s Shelter.
The Spring Trunk Show offers exclusive gifts and fun including:
- View new and exclusive lines of designer sunglasses and eyewear styles
- Giveaways, including lenses, frames and one pair of Ray Ban sunglasses
- A chance to sample local products from Rodan + Fields, Lipsense and Under the Zigba Tree – a fair trade business that helps support women and children who are victims of human trafficking
- Receive a free goodie bag, while supplies last
- Refreshments served
- Special Trunk Show discounts (read more here).
Appointments are available during the Spring Trunk Show, so book yours today! Or, grab your girlfriends and come over to enjoy the party together. Enjoy some refreshments, try on those frames you’ve been eyeing and slip into the photo booth to debut your new spring look — all in the name of a great cause.