See below for current YWCA employment opportunities:
Receptionist (part-time) position available.
Job Title: Receptionist
Reports to: Office Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Job Purpose: To provide information desk, telephone, personal reception and other clerical duties as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Telephone and personal reception functions including collection of payments and preparations of receipts
- Membership and event registration
- Operation of office equipment – copier, fax machine, etc.
- Preparation of daily mail
- Reconciliation of daily cash intake
- Other clerical and general office support duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Knowledge of business office equipment
- Demonstrated math knowledge
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Less than 20 hour workweek with flexibility regarding days/times to accommodate special events and/or meetings. Pay Rate: $7.70/hr.
- Employee works in an office environment and is protected from weather conditions and contaminants
- Standing or sitting for long periods, bending, stooping and occasional lifting (not to exceed 50 pounds)
- Repetitive hand motion (such as typing)
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform activities requiring cooperation, instruction, or speaking with others
- Ability to communicate effectively in person with program participants, donors, funders, partners, volunteers, and staff
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
If you are interested and qualified, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the front desk.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer